The Midland Group has been a trusted advisor to the Miller family, carefully guiding us through decisions that will have a profound effect on our future.
next best step
Discover how to build, grow, & finish strong in your business
Do you have a plan to maximize your shareholder value before you exit your business?
The Proven Guide to Your Next Best Step
A holistic approach to building your business and preparing to exit gracefully.
Midland’s Advanced Value Enhancement Solutions is a program designed to help you to build, grow, and finish strong. This forward-thinking approach has advised numerous business owners and corporate leaders to:
- maximize shareholder value at an accelerated rate
- minimize business risk
- achieve personal, financial and business goals
What’s your Vision?
Where are you at in your journey?
Allow The Midland Group to guide you in accelerating your shareholder value while de-risking your business enterprise. They will utilize these proven value enhancement solutions:
What Is The Greatest Asset Of Your Company?
Identify your goals, succession plans, transfer/exit options, which will be the foundation of your longterm strategies and life plan
Evaluate your company’s most valuable assets – the intangible, operational, financial and investment options – to help discover your company’s legacy
Blueprint for Success
Establish growth-oriented tactics for day-to-day operations, from leadership development to potential acquisitions, all designed to optimize your business
Sell side preparedness and sell side process
Analyze all of the accumulative information from your Legacy Plan and compile the key points to sell or transfer the stock of your company
Next best step
Define your personal and business tactics for the next 90 days
The Midland Group
The Midland Group is a business advisory firm based in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Founded in 1991, The Midland Group has advised clients—both national and international with revenues ranging from $10 million to $5 billion—across a range of industries: manufacturing, distribution, service, and retail. The Midland Group, along with its strategic alliance partners, offers advisory services such as:
- Leadership Development
- Succession Contingency Planning
- Sales And Marketing
- Business Development
- Operational Excellence
- Corporate Development, Mergers And Acquisitions
- Development Of Multiple Exit Options
- Sell Side Preparedness / Sell Side Processes
Collaborative Strategic Alliance Partners
The Midland Group has generated
$3+ Billion in wealth
for its clients
- Recognized as the Certified Exit Planning Advisor (CEPA) since 2009
- Exit Planner of the Year 2016
- Exit Planning Institute’s “Master Mentor” program
- Five-time CEO
- Conducted business in 50+ countries
- Advised on over 100 buy-side, sell-side, ESOP’s, IPO’s, licensing, and phantom stock transactions
- Has expansive network of established investor groups
- Over 100 collaborative strategic alliance partners
- A consummate inventor, holds 9 patents
- B.S. and M.S. from Purdue University
- Attended Harvard’s YPO Program
- Author of Discover Your Next Best Step: 10 Proven Principles of Servant Leadership Wisdom and the developer of Midland’s Advanced Value Enhancement Solutions approach
How To Prepare for a Successful Exit
Gordon Bell founded The Midland Group back in 1991 with the goal to help CEOs, senior leadership teams and stakeholders build, grow and prepare for exit gracefully. Based in Fort Wayne, Indiana, the company has generated $3 billion in wealth for its clients.
We caught up with Gordon to hear all about the importance of having an exit plan that will protect your assets…
Ready to get started
Contact Gordon today.
Are you ready to discover your next best step?
Discover Your Next Best Step: 10 Proven Principles of Servant Leadership Wisdom is a wonderful resource for leadership training events and small group studies.
A Study Guide for group leaders is included at the end of the book. You will also benefit from a helpful checklist ’15 Ways to Help Improve Your Business’, as well as a brochure that outlines the processes in Midland’s Advanced Value Enhancement Solutions.